For more information on Uganda, please visit the following websites:
- www.visituganda.com Visit Uganda, Africa’s Friendliest Country, on the web.
- www.hotelsinuganda.com A guide to hotel facilities in Uganda.
- www.uwa.or.ug Catch the wild side of Uganda.
- www.ugandawildlifecentre.com Mingle with the chimps, meet Kabilo and Sherino( 2 White Rhinos!)…take a walk through the plush forest and catch a snake show too…a wholesome package at the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre
- www.ugandainvest.com All about investment opportunities, business incentives in Uganda.
- www.ugandaexportsonline.com Exporting Uganda’s gifts to the world.
- www.safari-uganda.com For a tailor-made Ugandan safari complete with gorillas and –friendly people!
- www.ugandanweb.com Everything Ugandan on the web!
Other interesting sites to give you a glimpse into this gifted country include:
- www.newvision.co.ug : Uganda’s leading daily newspaper.
- www.monitor.co.ug : The Independent voice paper in Uganda.
- www.ugandanbuzz.com : latest news and entertainment from Uganda
- www.kampalabuzz.com : Kampala, capital city of Uganda on the web.
- www.bizuganda.com : enter the market; take your pick of Uganda.